To obtain official anniversary messages for 50th wedding anniversaries, 90th birthdays etc, write to your local State and Federal MP, or to the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet providing full details of the special occasion, the recipient/s, date of the event, contact details etc. Your local Federal MP can make arrangements for anniversary messages to be sent from the Prime Minister, the Governor-General and the Queen (if relevant).

For more information go to: